All Messages

Chris Use a Y cable on the input so you can connect both to the s-bus. Then there is a link on the converter to set either ch1-4 or ch5-8.Set one for ch1-4 and the other to ch5-8.

2020-07-30 08:56:22 Helpful (0)
Answers (2)

chenwenfeng Sorry for the mistake, we will confirm it.

2018-05-07 04:09:34 Helpful (0)
Answers (1)